Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Snow....Finally!

I'm sure that I'll be sorry that I said that! As anyone knows...Ottawa is icky in the winter, especially in January! It's bloody cold and there's always a ton of snow. Anyway, it is the end of November and I was wishing it would just snow and get it over with...And here it is!

My big brother is in town right now. He's police officer in another city and would give me a speeding ticket if he ever caught me...Nice. He's here on course for the bomb disposal unit that he's on with his force. So he's taking a 4 week training course on electronics...ick. Right up my hubby's alley though! We're hoping to get together this weekend for dinner and a chat...I haven't seen him since March-so it's long overdue. My little man, Noah, will be in his glory as well...He seems to love company.

Not much of a post. On the knitting front--I've started a sweater for Noah from Zoe Mellor's book (the name is totally lost in my brain somewhere!)..it's pretty cool though...very "piratey". I'll post photos soon!

Off to do some damage control...do you have any idea what kind of destruction a 2 1/2 year old boy and his dog can cause in a mere few minutes...I'll show you someday!~

Tootles!

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, don't rub it in. I miss the snow in Ottawa -- we had a couple of flakes here in Toronto, but it didn't stick, and probably won't until well after Christmas. Believe me, rain at 0 deg. C is much worse than snow.

Oh, and welcome to the Letter Zed ring!

Aven
http://cast.off.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home