Thursday, February 03, 2005

Amazon wish list

This list is more to remind myself of the great books that I'd like to add to my library...but if any one else is interested...

There are also alot of non-knitting related books-my tastes run to the morbid side at times. I have a bit of a hankering for Patricia Cornwell stuff now...great, great reads!

If you scroll down the side bar, you'll see a pic of an old woman's hands resting on a book...the image is a bit dark, I'm trying to fix that...that's the link to my wish list!

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the markers and pattern!! THANK YOU!!! I needed them and I love the pattern! Very, very, very nice! btw, I spent two weeks in Ottawa when I was 17. Loved the city - very beautiful!

Andrea
http://members.shaw.ca/andrea-n-b

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Annie said...

RAOK!!!

I have a copy of Blow Fly I can send you! Send me your mailing address (to atarbox at mttc.org) and I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. --Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home