Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Easter!

Looks like this weekend is shaping up to be a great one! The weather has been simply fantastic! We still have a big old wad of snow on our front lawn, but I was able to clean up the ick left behind by the snowplow, etc. Hurry up spring! I shouldn't complain, we've had a great winter...not too cold, not too much snow...but I'm sick of it already!

On to happier things...






I received a wonderful package in the mail today from the Netherlands! My Operation Haremail bunny buddy sent me a FABULOUS package! Thanks so much Marieke! There's a common theme in these photos-Noah. I could not keep him away from the Easter surprise!

Here's Noah contemplating shredding the beautiful wrap:


Look at this packaging...so springy!


A few of the pretty little felt bag...I just love it!




Looky at what's inside...tell me this bunny isn't to die for! How CUTE is this? Marieke, you are so talented...I just love him! I've decided to call him Frodo-he reminds me of Frodo Baggins from the Hobbit! Love him!!!!





And to top off this wonderful treat, Marieke also gifted me with some yummy chocolate eggs...delish!

Thank you so much for everything Marieke!

On the needles as we speak, and itching to come off is Noah's top down raglan sweater from the gals over at Cabin Fever




It's a size 4, and is most definately big on the little lad now, it will fit him fine by the fall though. I like this yarn-it's easy to knit with, although I'm questioning its potential "picky-ness". I'm using the same stuff, different colour, for Dwayne's sweater...he's "anti-picky" when it comes to yarn...we'll see how it goes!

I do love this pattern though...so easy and it was the first one to introduce me to working with dpn's (first attempt was made last year). There's absolutely NO seaming involved...it's literally done in one piece...sweet!

I'll close off with an annoying little ditty for Easter...hope the Bunny is good to you all.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

That Haremail is adorable! A very happy Easer to you! :)

--Lolly
http://lollygirl.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home